Defining the Finance Organization has been saved
Defining the Finance Organization
Deliver Financial Excellence and best practices consistently through strategy, people, processes and intelligent systems
Popular songs from 2012:”Di Da” (Kan Kan and Li Chen) and “You Exist In My Song”(Qu Wanting and Du Chun)
11. “The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution” (Stanley Nelson)
'What I was trying to do was wrap myself in his mantle and write a book that would be worthy of him.'
The Tsinghua-Insead EMBA programme, launched in 2007, entered the FT rankings with a bang in 2012, going straight into fourth place with its very first cohort. The programme has since been ranked second, third, and finally has achieved first place in the rankings this year.
Coca-Cola (KO, Fortune 500) Chief Executive Muhtar Kent thinks as both a first-generation American as well as a business leader that immigration reform is good for business. Kent outlined in a February USA Today op-ed how "lucky" he felt to be able to make his life in the U.S. and his belief that foreign entrepreneurs should have the same opportunity. The CEO wrote that he supports immigration reform because immigration is "an essential part of the growth calculus for this great country."
A Chinese Poet’s Unusual Path From Isolated Farm Life to Celebrity
4) I often feel inhibited in social interactions 0 1 2 3 4
We also do not want any trade war with others and we have stuck to reform of the yuan's exchange rate formation mechanism to keep it basically stable at reasonable and equilibrium levels.
Designing a finance organization and its target operating model is not drawing boxes on a sheet of paper and is more than an organization chart that delineates the direct and indirect reporting relationships between different positions. Deloitte’s structured approach on Finance Organization provides a common view on the target business organization and defines or clarifies your vision and how the strategy can be operationalized.
CFOs also have to address multiple stakeholders and conduct their teams towards more business partnering, enhancing proactivity in seeking value creation for the organization from a Finance perspective. This deeply impacts how finance would like to execute its 4 main roles (also called “4 faces of the CFO”): Strategist, Operator, Steward and Catalyst.
- Finance organization structure: your organization’s efficiency and effectiveness is heavily determined by its organizational structure of which characteristics are the organization model (e.g. functional vs. process), the number of layers (organizational levels having supervisory responsibilities) and the span of control (the number of people reporting directly to one individual).
- Systems & information: we help you assess the level of maturity of your technology and identify areas for improving the way systems are supporting people and processes: process automation, simplification and system rationalization are key examples of areas of focus.
- Executive clarity - having a common language for communication, comparison & change as well as a clearly defined understanding of the business. It also outlines the future size & shape of the organization.
- Local finance transformation & optimization - opportunity to truly optimize the size, shape, structure and delivery of the business.
- Strategic finance cost reduction – deeper than short-term cost cutting, a review of all Finance & Operations (incl.sourcing) is required to fundamentally change the cost/income ratio.
- Getting the ‘house in order’ – anticipating in order to have a clear articulation of the organization’s composition and its’ base lining.
- Strategic re-orientation – systemic issues within the organization and major corporate re-directions will require some unconstrained thinking. Reorganizing the Finance enables this process.
- Acquisition consolidation – a Finance Reorganization will highlight where the operational and IT synergies will come from and support the integration process.